14-15 IAHS Computer Business Per 4

Friday, March 6, 2015

March 6, 2015

This week was stressful. We had to cram in so many things! Last night, three TypingWeb assignments were due. Today, we have to finish Week 2 of Revolution K12. And we still have to keep up with our Scratch project. This week was so stressful!
Posted by Unknown at 11:22 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Dennis Kuklin
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (82)
    • ▼  March (33)
      • 3/27/15
      • This week
      • March 27, 2015
      • This week I improved my tping kinda sorta maybe. I...
      • This Week
      • March 20, 2015
      • 3-20-15 blog post
      • 3/20/15
      • This week in Business I learned how to type using ...
      • March 20, 2015
      • 3/20/14
      • what I learned this week
      • 3/20/15
      • March 13, 2015
      • This week
      • This week I learned a lot about the advances in te...
      • 3-13-15 blog
      • What I Learned This Week
      • 3/13/15
      • March 13, 2015
      • 3/13/14
      • 3/13/2015
      • 3/13/15
      • This week I learned about a pocket watch iphone th...
      • This week
      • 3-6-15
      • 3/4/15
      • What I Learned This Week
      • 3/2/15-3/6/15
      • March 6, 2014
      • March 6, 2015
      • 3/2/2015-3/6/2015
      • 3/5/15
    • ►  February (41)
    • ►  January (8)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.