Friday, February 13, 2015

This week I improved my typing so that I make less mistakes. I also learned how to type without looking at the keyboard so much. There was also some cool news I found on mashable.com. I found out about a guy who knits sweaters for penguins that were caught in an oil spill. They had really colorful sweaters too it was cute. Then theres virtiual reality becoming more efficient and cool. Its kind of like were in the 80's again, everything is so new and cool like YAASSS. I would buy one cuz like it would like allow me to do some cool stuff giggity. I also like how theres this possible new thing called hyperloop tranisportaion which I guess is like a bullet train but faster. This week was very productive  and cool, but I cant wait for the weekend. hastag weekend bum hashtag humble brag hastag penguinsweaterz

No comments:

Post a Comment