What I Learned This Week:
This week about a new Smart Eyeglass made by Sony when I read the article "Sony SmartEyeglass now available for pre-order" written by Stan Schroeder for my warm up. In the article I learned that the new tech from Sony can now be pre ordered in the UK and Germany for $840. The article insinuated the products similarity to that of Google Glass which has recently stopped being sold. This is what had originally caught my interest; the fact that last year Google came out with something fairly similar. It will be interesting to see how the former product's "replacement" will do. So far, from what has been seen through the products recently released promotional video critics doubt it will due much better than GoogleGlass because of the technology's awkward and bulky build. However, the product is said to allow users to communicate, get directions, and even share photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment